PersonalWebKit 3.2 - webdesign tool
Dado
2006-05-18 21:04:24 UTC
Hello guys,

I need big big help, I looking for crack, serial code or for full free
version of web builder tool PersonalWebKit 3.2 I downloading tool directly
from their website www.personalwebkit.com so after 1 day working on website
another day was finished trial, not allowed uploading on ftp server more
than 10 connections.
So if somebody have this program in full free normal version, without
purchasing I will be thankfull if can help me..

Thnx in advance.
Dado
2006-05-19 13:42:53 UTC
Post by Dado
Hello guys,
I need big big help, I looking for crack, serial code or for full free
version of web builder tool PersonalWebKit 3.2 I downloading tool directly
from their website www.personalwebkit.com so after 1 day working on
website another day was finished trial, not allowed uploading on ftp
server more than 10 connections.
So if somebody have this program in full free normal version, without
purchasing I will be thankfull if can help me..
Thnx in advance.
... sorry to everybody for this post.
I made big mistake.. I will not doin' this anymore!!