HELP
ken
2005-12-17 23:03:04 UTC
I need to retrieve files from a floppy disc when I load the disc all I get
is access refused but other floppy disc work fin, any one know of or has a
program that will recover lost files thanks Ken
padpub
2005-12-31 18:39:41 UTC
Have you tried using some software to dump the contents of the sectors
/ clusters on the floppy? Perhaps, this way you can recover the
contents.

Secondly, whether repairing with scandisk works (in case, there are any
bad sectors)?

regards,

padpub
http://www.clicktry.com/